Thursday, July 20, 2017

Birthday Hugs Floral Shaker ~ CCMC467, SIP108


Hello stampers!  I made this card for Create with Connie and Mary's new color challenge and I also used the inspiration of Fabulous Florals from Stamp Ink Paper.  
My card is actually inspired by one of Dena Rekow's creations.  I loved the card she made and tried something similar but made it into a shaker card.  Who doesn't love a shaker card?!?!
I'm also in love with the iridescent sequins and can't seem to stop using them on my projects!  I realize that the sequins on the inside are probably enough but I'll let you in on a little secret.  I smudged some green ink towards the top of my card and I had already done so much work to make this card I didn't want to scrap it all together.  So, I covered the smear with a sequin, scattered a few more and voila', problem solved!   

I hope you'll find time to join us on the Create with Connie and Mary facebook page where you can share your cards inspired by our color challenge.  I'm excited to see what everyone comes up with!  


Here's a list of my supplies.....
Stamps: Swirly Bird, Thoughtful Banners
Ink: Berry Burst, Island Indigo, Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Island Indigo, Berry Burst
Accessories: White bakers twine, Iridescent sequins, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Lovely Words Thinlits, Foam Adhesive strips, clear seed beads (non-SU)

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny



1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, how pretty! I just love your bright colors and those yummy sequins! A gorgeous floral creation! Thanks for sharing it with us at SIP!

    ReplyDelete