Thursday, September 12, 2019

Rich Painted Harvest ~ CCMC578, PP458


Hello there stampers!  Today's card is my design team card for the new sketch at Create with Connie and Mary.  I've also incorporated the colors from the Paper Players #458.  They are so rich!  I decided to go with the beautiful Painted Harvest sunflower.  I stamped it first in Cajun Craze and then in Merry Merlot.  The center of the flower is Soft Suede with some Early Espresso dots.  The leaves of course are Pretty Peacock.  
I stamped the background piece of Merry Merlot with the Buffalo Check plaid stamp in Merry Merlot ink.. The strip of Cajun Craze is embossed with my Subtle EF.  I added some bits of copper foil paper putting a little strip under the Cajun Craze piece and the sentiment piece.  I also added some copper leaves punched from my leaf punch.
This card is going to a good friend of mine that is just beginning her fight against cancer.  She WILL WIN!




Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny



5 comments:

  1. Wow, Jenny! Your card is absolutely stunning. The touches of copper are the perfect accent. My prayers will be with your friend as she begins her fight...Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny Our rich colour palette is perfect for your rustic autumnal sunflower. The addition of the copper diecut adds a real touch of luxury. Sending healing thoughts to your friend. Thanks for sharing your card with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a thoughtful card for your friend...not only is it beautiful using the Paper Players colors, it's encouraging too! Thanks for playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny, I love your card! The buffalo check background is perfect to showcase that gorgeous sunflower. SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete