Thursday, September 19, 2019

Two Daisies ~ CCMC579, GDP207, AYSI209


Hello Stampers!  Today's card is my design team card for Create with Connie and Mary's new color challenge.  Aren't these colors just yummy???  I certainly think so!  I played around with the no line watercoloring technique to make these fun daisies.  Daisies happen to be one of my favorite flowers and I love the ease of the Daisy punch which leads me to another challenge I'm participating in...As You See It favorite punch or die.  The daisies also allow me to play with Global Design Project's Bloom and Grow challenge.





Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


4 comments:

  1. Jenny, you've done a great job with the no line watercolouring techique! And I love how you have balanced those three colours in your palette. The Subtle Embossing and the edge of the ribbon peeking under the Grapefruit Grove panel are nice touches. Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These daisies came out AMAZINGLY!! I struggle with that no-line technique....I wish we lived closer and you could show me how to get it just right, because these are beautiful! Pretty color combo, too! Thanks for sharing this with us at AYSI this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card with cheerful colours. I love the daisy punch, too! Thanks for joining us at the As You See It Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny the colouring on your daisies is beautiful and does a fabulous job of working all three colours in together. A great punch choice - makes flowers effortless! Thanks for sharing your creation with us over at AYSI this week!

    ReplyDelete