Thursday, May 13, 2021

Coffee and Cookies ~ CCMC663, JUGS583


Today's card is for the new sketch at Create with Connie and Mary.  I used the fun set Nothing's Better Than and the matching dies called I Love You More Than.  I also used a couple strips of the new DSP called Pattern Party.  It's got SO MANY colors and patterns, plus black and white!  The possibilities are endless here!  It's available as a hostess pick when you host a party or purchase $250 in products.  
I used the paper as my jumping off point for colors in this card.  I used Poppy Parade, Bermuda Bay, and Granny Apple Green.
I'm entering my card into the Layers Trend Week challenge at Just Us Girls.  I think my card definitely qualifies!





Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny



 

No comments:

Post a Comment