Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Polished Pink Posies ~ HSS364, GDP292


Hey stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments May Inspiration Challenge.  I was inspired by the flowers and the bright pink, plus the gold in the picture with the tumbler.  I couldn't wait to try out the new In Color of Polished Pink.  I think I'll be using this pink a lot!  I really like this shade.  I also used the new Soft Succulent for my leaves, but in hind site, I wish I had used something a little more bright.  The colors on this turned out kind of soft and subtle, so I decided to make it a wedding card and put a Congratulations sentiment on it.
I always like to try and find another challenge or two that could fit with the theme of my card and this time I found Global Design Projects Case the Designer challenge.  I like the layout of the card and was happy to CASE it!




Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny




 

No comments:

Post a Comment