Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Let's Paint The Town Birthday ~ HSS386, PP585, GDP337


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments April Sketch Challenge.  The sketch was designed by yours truly!  
I knew I wanted to use flowers for the circle elements on the sketch, so I turned to an old set called Brushed Blooms.  I stamped the big rose in Blushing Bride, the smaller roses in So Saffron, and the leaves in Soft Seafoam.....all colors from Global Design Projects challenge this week!
I'm also joining in with the Paper Players laughter is the best medicine theme challenge because I thought this sentiment that is from Brushed Blooms is funny....."Let's paint the town, as long as I'm home by 9"!  That's pretty much my life!
The stripe on the side panel are supposed to mimic paint strokes.
I also did my stamping on white cardstock and mounted it on Shimmer White cardstock. I just love the little bit of difference in the whites.



Here's a list of my supplies.....
Stamps: Brushed Blooms
Ink: Blushing Bride, Soft Seafoam, So Saffron
Cardstock: White, Shimmer White
Accessories: Beautiful Brushstrokes dies, Enamel glitter dots, white bakers twine.

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny








 

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, Jenny! Everything is perfect, from the blossoms to the speckles to this cute sentiment. Thank you so much for sharing at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Jenny! Love these colors together - such a sweet card, and then that sentiment, lol, I laughed out loud - so me! Such a great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol isn't that the truth! Pretty card, Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete