Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Pretty Monochromatic Perennials ~ HSS387, GDP339


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments April color challenge.  We've got a nice, monochromatic combo for you....Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, and Pacific Point!  I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!
I saw this card made by Nikki Spencer and absolutely loved it, so I cased it in these colors.  It also goes with the Flower Theme from Global Design Project this week!  
This card features many retired items, but I just love these flowers and needed to use them again!


Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Pretty Perennials
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Pacific Point
Paper: White, Brights DSP
Accessories: Perennial Petals dies, Stitched So sweetly Dies, blue gems, silver and white bakers twine, white EP, Blender Brush
Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Jenny, these flowers are so perfect - LOVE the white embossed centers - absolutely the perfect finish! Such a pretty composition, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Jenny! I love a blue flower! Gorgeous use of the color combo for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and I love the blue tones!

    ReplyDelete