Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Fall Happiness Abounds Sympathy ~ HSS396

Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments August color challenge using a nice fall-ish combo of Calypso Coral, Rich Razzleberry, and Bermuda Bay.  


I colored up a bunch of flowers from my Happiness Abounds set in Calypso Coral blends and Rich Razzleberry blends.  The flowers were so soft and pretty in this layout that I thought a sympathy sentiment might go nicely.  The sentiments are from Very Best Occasions featured in the mini catalog. 

 Do you ever look at your finished card and then have a brilliant idea that could have stepped it up a notch?  That's what happened to me with this one.  After it was all finished I wished I had softly sponged a ink over a mask to fill in the left side of the main panel.  I may have to try this card again, maybe in different colors, and use a stencil.  


Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny





 

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, Jenny, that is so GORGEOUS coloring! These flowers have so much depth and movement! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete