Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Happiness Abounds Re-do ~ GDP357


Hey there stampers!  Today's card is a re-do of my card from my last post.  If you recall, I had the idea after my card was completed to use a mask and blend some ink over the white space on the main panel.  I wanted to try it, so I recreated the card only this time I used the colors from Global Design Project.  After all is said and done I think I like both cards!  I'm usually not one that likes a lot of unused space, so this card worked for me.  Now that I'm thinking about it, I should have made a mask with the die cut that comes with the Happiness Abounds die set......gosh, ideas, ideas!  Maybe I'll try one more!!! haha!



Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Happiness Abounds, Artistically Inked
Paper: White, Tahitian Tide, Black
Ink: Memento black; Tahitian Tide, Flirty Flamingo, and Pool Party Blends; Pool Party
Accessories: Blossoming Happiness dies, Glossy Dots Assortment, Basic Patterns Decorative Mask, silver trimmed black 1/4" ribbon.


Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny








 

No comments:

Post a Comment