Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Pumpkin Latte Season ~ HSS397, TTTC177, PP607, GDP359


Today's project is for Hand Stamped Sentiments Photo Inspiration challenge.  I chose to be inspired by the cup of coffee.  I love the knit blanket in the photo.  I also was inspired by Tic Tac Toe Challenge using Yellow, Leaves/Trees, and Pumpkin.  I'm also joining in on the Paper Players Fall Theme challenge and Global Design Project Fall/Autumn theme.  



Here's a list of my supplies....

Stamps: Press On, Merry Cafe Knit Together
Ink: Memento Black, Mango Melody and Old Olive blends, Cumb Cake
Paper: Cumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, White
Accessories: Seasonal Swirls die, Cable Knit EF, White EP, gold gems, linen thread

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny








 

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card, Jenny! The cups are SO adorable. I love the texture. This card reminds of two of my Fall Faves - pumpkin spice latte and sweater weather! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, those coffee cups are so darn cute with the little pumpkin die cuts! And the background is just says autumn with the textured patterned paper strip and the cable knit embossed background! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling fall card!!! I especially love all the texture on it! Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Tic Tac Toe!

    ReplyDelete