Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Fall Tea-rific! ~ HSS498, PP805, TGIFC596, TTTC302


Hello friends!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments September Photo Inspiration challenge.  There are so many beautiful fall things to be inspired by on this board! Be sure to check out the cards from the other very talented designers! There are some wonderful samples over there on the HSS page. And please play along with us! We love to see and comment on all your creations!
 I chose to be inspired by the photo with the coffee/tea mug with he orange slice in it. I also used the sketch from The Paper Players 805.  My card also fits into Tic Tac Toe Challenge 302--I used Plaid/Checks, Free, and Foliage.  I'm also entering into TGIF Challenges  Hello Fall theme challenge. I always find it fun to be able to combine a few challenges into one card!

This card features a mash-up of a bunch of supplies!  I used several different leaf die sets as well as mixed and matched stamp sets.  



Here's a list of my supplies.....
Stamps: Latte Love, A Nice Cuppa
Paper: Radiant Foil Specialty DSP, Gingham Cottage DSP, Celebratory Sips DSP, Crushed Curry two tone, Pecan Pie, White, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red
Ink: Memento Black, Pecan Pie
Accessories: Linen Thread, Gingham ribbon, Bordered in Beauty die, Intricate Leaves die, Changing Leaves dies, Natures Symphony Dies, Textured Tree Ring EF.  

 Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. WOW, you've created such a stunning fall card! I'm a tea lover too so the sentiment makes me smile and so does the plaid cup. You've combined such pretty elements and textures. So glad you joined us at Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete