Monday, November 19, 2012

I Care Eleanore ~ PPA147 & CR84FN67

This card was created for Pals Paper Arts 147 and CR84FN 67.  There's not much to say about this card other than it's not my favorite.  I think I just have trouble with the color purple.  I tried to create something pretty, but I'm just not feeling it.  Maybe someone else can appreciate this one more that I can. 
PPA147 Nov 15 2012
 
 
Here's a list of supplies I used....
Stamps: Best Yet, Everything Eleanore, French Foliage
Paper: Champagne Glimmer, Vanilla, Crumb cake, Perfect Plum
Ink: Perfect Plum, Sahara Sand, Early Espresso
Accessories: Pearls, Vintage Wallpaper EF, Oval cutter, sponge
 
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny


7 comments:

  1. I think it's very pretty with its touches of Glimmer Paper. The coloring on the stamps is fantastic. Someone will love receiving this! Thanks for joining us at the PPA this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jenny! Those blossoms look fabulous! Love the shimmery gold layers! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty blossoms! And the gold layers! Thanks for playing with us at cr84fn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny-I am sooo not a purple person but, after playing with it became more comfortable!!! Love those blossoms and sparkly paper....thinking you did a wonderful job creating! Thanks for playing at CR84FN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny, LOVE those PRETTY plum flowers and I LOVE this card more thanyou do! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like these pretty flowers and the sparkle in the paper! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenny, congratulations on being named Top Three this week at CR84FN - I love your beautiful flowers. (and I agree, purple is not my favorite color to work with, either)

    ReplyDelete