Thursday, August 4, 2016

Sugar Fox ~ CCMC418, WWYS75, PP306, SSC132


Well, well, well it's Thursday once again!  This card takes in 4, yes FOUR, challenges!  Whoo Hoo!  How fun is that!  
First and foremost is our Create with Connie and Mary color challenge #418, which was the reason I was searching for inspiration in the first place.  I decided I wanted to use my {Foxy Friends} stamp set with these colors and make a Sweet Sugarplum fox.  I kinda like it when these sort of sets are used with nontraditional colors.....like who would ever expect a light purple/pink fox!  And then the stars aligned and in my inspiration search I came across What Will You Stamp #75 which challenges us to use the Foxy Friends set.  Over at The Paper Players this week was a tic-tac-toe challenge, and some of you may know that I'm a lover of the tic-tac-toe challenges.  I chose to use texture, a scene, and diecuts.  And, why not incorporate a sketch too!  As luck would have it Sunday Stamps Challenge had a perfect match for me!  
I love it when it all comes together!



Of course with these colors she has to be a girl fox so I placed a flower on her head.

We would love for you to join us over at Create with Connie and Mary this week!  I'm excited to see what everyone does with these colors....traditional and nontraditional!

Here's a list of my supplies.....
Stamps: Foxy Friends
Ink: Mint Macaron, Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake
Paper: White, Mint Macaron, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Fox Builder punch, Woodland EF, Linen Thread, Beautiful Branches thinlits, Oval Framelits, Tree builder punch, Rhinestone

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


9 comments:

  1. Wow...that's a lot of challenges, but love the total layout of the design and how you combined the colors! Cute little sugar fox! Great job with the color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not that's thinking outside the box! A purple fox...and it works! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!This is so cute! I love your Sweet Sugarplum fox and the die cut leaves behind the oval frame. Really fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps! this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny, this is adorable! That Sugarplum fox is so cute! I love those gorgeous trees! WOW! Four challenges--So happy you joined us at The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cute fox and beautiful colors Jenny!
    Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your fox is so cute and I love the background,too.Thanks for playing along with the tic tac toe challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Love your colors -- very unique!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute card Jenny! Love how you've used the colours and combined all the other challenges too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who would have thought it Jenny - the purple fox is gorgeous, love the flower detail too and the inked/embossed background. A great card for CCMC and The Paper Players, along with your other challenges too - bravo!

    ReplyDelete