Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Cottage Penned and Painted ~ HSS244


Welcome to another Hand Stamped Sentiments Tuesday!  This is our color combo for the next two weeks.


When I first saw this combo I was totally not inspired,  These are not my usual comfort colors, but the more I played around, the more I came around!  I ended up loving my result!  This one was extra special too, because it went to my mother in law who celebrated her 80th birthday today!


We hope you'll join us over at HSS!
Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Penned and Painted, Kinda Eclectic, Cottage Greetings
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Versamark
Paper: White, Crushed Curry, Blackberry Bliss
Accessories: Brick wall EF, Elegant Butterfly punch, Gold sequins, Dotted scallop ribbon punch, pearls




No comments:

Post a Comment