Thursday, July 12, 2012

Bird-day Party! - OCC


Today's card is for Our Creative Corner.
  This weeks challenge is just plain PARTY! Anything related to parties.  I chose to go with the birthday theme.  To me, this could be boy or girl or even adult!  This is the first time I've tried anything banner-ish.  I know it's been wildly popular, but I have to admit it just didn't really appeal to me.  But, when I stamped this little bird on a scrap of white, I had all this space on top and thought to myself, why not try it?!?  I punch out three big stars in red, daffodil and marina and cut the tips off to make my little banner flags.  It turned out to be the perfect size and scale for the stamp image.  I am pretty pleased with the way it all turned out, and the banner itself was super simple.  I'd say it looks like this little bird is ready for a party!


Here's a list of my supplies.....
Stamps: Pun Fun, Itty Bitty Backrounds
Paper: Real Red, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, White
Ink: Stazon Black
Accessories: Star punch, Martha Stewart edge punch, Itty Bitty punch pack, Black EP, Watercolor Pencils, White String, Stripe EF
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny



1 comment:

  1. Very cute ... love the sweet lil banner and your colour pallette is so fresh and vibrant ... great job!
    Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner!!!

    ReplyDelete