Monday, July 23, 2012

Olive Happy Hour - FMS44 & CTD201

I absolutely love this new set from Stampin' Up called Happy Hour.  It's got so many cute images.  I'm not a big drinker, (maybe a glass of wine every now and then and even then it has to be sweet), but they've made all these fun little images that are soooooo fun to play with.  I'm sending this card to my baby brother, who turns 24 this month.  He likes drinks like this and he lives 2,000 miles away from me, so I think this whole thing is appropriate for him.  Plus, the colors and style feel a little masculine maybe. 


Here's a list of supplies......
Stamps: Happy Hour
Paper: Riding Hood Red, More Mustard, Gumball Green, So Saffron DP
Ink: So Saffron, Gumball Green, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Circle cutter, Circles #2 die, Button die, Rhinestones, Riding Hood Red ribbon. White string
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny



6 comments:

  1. Perfect card for your brother!! What a fun card this is! Glad you shared with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, your card is fabulous and I love the way you combined the throwdown colors! I know your brother will love this card. Thanks so much for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is stunning, love the colors! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jenny! Love the colours! I'm sure your brother will love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenny! I just love this card! You used a great color combo and I really like how the image and sentiment are separated into different circles. The ribbon and button add the perfect touch! Thanks for playing with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete