Friday, July 13, 2012

Sympathy for CQC145 & FMS43



 I needed a Sympathy card as my good friends' great granny passed away recently.
This was the first card made with my brand new set Everything Eleanor.  Again, I've used scraps that were laying around my desk.  I started out with the Vanilla peice that was already cut and stamped on with the French Script backround stamp.  I added the flowers and watercolored them with my watercolor pencils and a blender pen.   I thought the sketch was great for this card, but flipped it on it's side to accomodate my flowers.


I added the Daffodil ribbon with an Antique brad to complete the look. 
Here's a list of the supplies.....
Stamps: Everything Eleanor, French Script, TLC (Close To My Heart)
Paper: Chocolate Chip CS & DP, More Mustard, Sunny Days DP, In Color DP, Very Vanilla
Ink: Stazon Black, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Antique Brad, Daffodil Seam Binding ribbon, Framelits Dies, Watercolor Pencils, Blender pen
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Jenny! I love the colors and patterns you selected...very serene. The stamped focal image is gorgeous! I am sure your friend will appreciate it. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty, I really love that bow! So glad you joined us at ColourQ this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Jenny, I loved how you used the flower stamps! thanks for joining in the fun this week at the ColourQ and sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the beautifully colored flowers and bright bow. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches and colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! That bow is fantastic and the brad really makes it pop. Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty focal image this is! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete