Monday, March 25, 2019

Zach's 21st ~ Fusion Create


Hey stampers!  Today is a pretty special day for my middle son Zachary--He turns 21 today!  I made this special card for him using the inspiration and sketch from Fusion Card Challenge.  I thought the inspiration photo would lend itself nicely to a masculine card.



Now Zach is not a partier, but when you think of a 21st birthday you always think about being able to drink legally.  We are going out for supper tonight and I imagine he'll have a legal drink and be able to pull out his license to show that he is legal!  
I used the sentiment "party time" from {Happy Birthday Gorgeous}.
The sentiment on the inside is from a retired set called {Happy Hour}.  I cut the "21" twice, once with Wood Textures DSP and once with vellum and then I layered them.  I spritzed the whole thing with Shimmer Spritz for a more a subtle celebration feel.


Here's a list of my supplies.....
Stamps: Happy Birthday Gorgeous, Happy Hour
Ink: Basic Gray
Paper: Black, Smokey Slate, Basic Gray, Vellum, Wood Textures DSP, (Black and White scrap from retired card pack)
Accessories: Large Numbers Framelits, Subtle TIEF, Champagne Shimmer Spritz


2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous masculine birthday card! Cheers to your son on his 21st birthday! Thanks so much for joining us in the Fusion challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning masculine card, Jenny! I love how you played with the color palette and elements from the inspiration photo and your take on the sketch is perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete