Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Mountain Air Peaceful Prints ~ HSS371


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments August sketch challenge.  
For this card I started with the Peaceful Prints DSP available in the SAB and used the birch looking pattern as well as the fun red plaid.  I stamped the evergreen trees from Mountain Air in black ink on Garden Green cardstock.  I also cut an evergreen from the Majestic Mountain dies out of the Be Dazzling specialty paper, also available from the SAB.  The trees are decked out with some Fine Art ribbon and I added some gilded gems for a bit more sparkle and to tie the golds together.  
The sentiment is from Words of Cheer.








I decorated the inside of the card with another diecut tree from Majestic Mountains, this time in Garden Green and added a slim strip of the red plaid DSP.  I think the inside coordinates so nicely with the outside!


Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Mountain Air, Words of Cheer
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Peaceful Prints, Be Dazzling, Real Red, Sahara Sand, White
Accessories: Layering Circle dies, Majestic Mountains dies, Rectangle stitched dies, Fine Art ribbon, and Gilded Gems

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


 

1 comment: