Thursday, January 13, 2022

Friendly Hello Friends of the Forest Mashup CCMC698, SSC274


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary's 2nd color challenge for the new year and what a fun combo it is!  I'm having lots of fun playing with all my new goodies.  This card features the sentiment from SAB Friendly Hello, images from Friends of the Forest, and SAB DSP
I used the sketch from Sunday Stamps to help me along with my design team card this week.




Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


 

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Jenny, love these delicate colors and that sweet bunny! Great combo of sets! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, Jenny, that bunny is a scene stealer for sure! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this is so so cute Jenny! Thanks so much for playing along with this weeks challenge at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete