Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Rainbow of Happiness ~ HSS381, PP575

Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments color challenge #381.  We are using Daffodil Delight, Petal Pink, and Pumpkin Pie.  
I hadn't had a chance to play with the new Rainbow of Happiness stamp set and I thought these might be bright and cheerful colors to use with it!  I think I was right!  Rainbows definitely don't need to be just rainbow colors!  I like the black paired with it as well.  I think it sets off the words so nicely.
I used the sketch from The Paper Players to help me out with my card as well.  I always like to use two or three souces of inspiration when I make my cards!
My rainbow is set off by the sweet little clouds from the brilliant rainbow dies, as well as the fun rainbow border die.  The DSP comes from the coordinating SAB paper set called Sunshine and Rainbows.  To accessorize my card I used black and white bakers twine and these sweet, new Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels.



Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

 

2 comments:

  1. Your rainbow and clouds are fabulous with this sketch. I love the scallops and the addition of the black twine really helps to highlight the sentiment. So gla dyou joined us at the Paper Players this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute little rainbow, it looks great with just the three warm, cheery colors. And the touch of black really sets it all off. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete