Thursday, January 20, 2022

Nature's Winter Fox CCMC699, PP574, TTTC144


Hello there stampers! Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary's sketch challenge #699.  
To get my design team card created I took inspiration from The Paper Players clean and simple winter animals challenge, and Tic Tac Toe Challenge #144 using Blue, Animal, and Free Space.
I pulled out my Natures Beauty stamp set and used the fox.  I think of him as an arctic fox in blue, so he qualifies as a winter animal!  I also love the monochromatic look of all blue.  I used Misty Moonlight and Night of Navy.  
I do have to say, there are three night of navy panels there but there is only a slight sliver of a gap between them.  I almost looks like one full panel, but its not.


Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny






 

3 comments:

  1. I love this gorgeous navy background! The scene you created is so pretty! This little fox looks very content in the night sky! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this foxy image so much Jenny and he looks wonderful as the star of your night scene! Thanks for coming to play with us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the fox image Jenny on your all-blue card. The sponged label looks great against the dark navy background. Thanks for sharing over at The Paper Players and TicTacToe this week!

    ReplyDelete