Friday, August 1, 2014

Vanessa's Flamingo ~ FMS147 & CMCC31

I made this card for a good friend of mine who was having a birthday.  I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches 147 & Colour Me 31.
For the color challenge we could choose from two color combos....I chose to go with the pink and yellow, obviously because of  the flamingo.  I added black in there as a neutral.


Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Flamingo Lingo
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Hello Honey, Basic Black
Paper: Black, Strawberry Slush, Hello Honey, Strawberry Slush DSP & Flower Pot DSP
Accessories: Petals a plenty EF, Petite Petals punch, Scalloped dotted ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Bitty Banners die, In Color sequins & In Color button

Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny


6 comments:

  1. I love the flamingo stamp, this is such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a happy card! Love the embellishment with the button and the ribbon. Super cute! Thank you for playing along with us at Colour Me…! this week!

    Julia
    CMCC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that flamingo stamp! And the black layers really make everything pop! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card made me smile, Jenny! It is so bright and happy! Love all the layers, embossing the buttons! Thank you for joining us at Colour Me this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a bright, happy card! I love the cute flamingo! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card so much! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete