Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Gold and Black Christmas Deer ~ #226


Hello stampers!  It's time for another Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge!  We have a color challenge this time selected by me!  I'm a big fan of these elegant and regal colors together.  


I chose to go with the retired set {Christmas Deer}.  This deer head is a big favorite of mine and I love to pull it out to use any chance I get!  I love to do it up in sparkle as well!
For this one I stamped it with Versamark ink, embossed it with heat and stick powder and sprinkled it with gold glitter.  Isn't it just wonderful!
I love the contrast of the cracked looking Wonderland DSP.  
I flanked each end of this step card with a strip of Gold Foil Vellum.
I finished it off with a gold embossed "Merry Christmas", gold brads, and gold cord.


I hope you find time to play along with this fun challenge!  Remember, Hand Stamped Sentiments is a two week challenge, so you can play multiple times if you'd like!

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card! The gold glitter Christmas deer is stunning! Thanks for sharing your talent at HSS.

    ReplyDelete