Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Making Spirits Bright and Shiny ~ PP273 & WWC45


Hello and happy Wednesday to all my stamper friends!
Today's card takes in two challenges....
The Paper Players tic-tac-toe challenge and Watercooler Wednesday sketch.
I just love the tic-tac-toe challenges...they are so fun to play along with!  I chose Tree, Sparkle or Shine, and Patterned Paper.
This card definitely has shine!!!  I wish the pictures did it justice!  It is so shiny in real life with the foil trees, red foil paper and shiny silver ribbon!  there's a bit of sparkle in there as well with the red glimmer paper.
It's such a simple card but packs a ton of punch with all the shine!


This is the first time I've been able to participte in the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge and I'm excited!


Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Among the Branches, Happy Hour
Ink: Cucumber Crush
Paper: White, Cucumber Crush, Holidays Fancy Foil Designer Vellum, Red Foil, Red Glimmer
Accessories: 1/4" silver ribbon, Circle die, Tiny Tag punch, 1/8" circle punch

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny, I know exactly what you mean about being able to show how shiny and sparkly your card is in real life. That foil paper is wonderful and such fun to use but it's also so very hard to photograph. Nevertheless, your card is gorgeous. The foil trees on the vellum and the band of red foil add such a festive look. The sentiment and little holly-stamped-tag add the perfect touch. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. I hope you'll come back for many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, what a beautiful card. You've highlighted all the Christmas sparkle on one card. Lovely. Thanks for playing along with us on the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card, Jenny! I think you did a great job capturing the "shine!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card..full of fun and sparkle! I love that sentiment element, I need to use mine more! So happy you shared this with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of pretty shine that gives your card a lovely festive feel! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely Christmas card, Jenny! I love all that sparkle and shine. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete