Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mojo Monday 214

Why do I hoard paper?  I have had this peice of torquoise designer paper since 2007 I bet.  I know I'm not alone in this.  Is it making sure we use it on just the right project?  Or, what if we use that precious peice of paper and the project doesn't turn out like we had planned?  I guess these are some of the reasons.....but there is always gonna be new designer paper that we like just as much or more, so why not use what we've got right now?  Revelation!!!!  Plus, as I was looking through the SU catalog, I see that almost this exact same pattern of DP exists in the brights paper stack!  I can get more!  Well, now that I've had that epiphany, I can talk about this card.  This is for Mojo Monday 214 sketch challenge.
The main panel of the card is embossed with Irredescent Ice embossing powder to give sparkle.    
Here are the supplies I used.
Stamps: An oldie stamp from Hero Arts
Paper: Tempting Torquoise, Certainly Celery, Rose Red, Whisper White
Ink: Same as above, VersaMark
Accessories: Bird Builder punch, neutrals buttons, rose red brads, rose red stitched ribbon, elegant boquet EF, irridescent ice EP
Thanks for looking!
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Sweet card, Jenny! Love the multi-colored sentiment and darling birdie! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete