Friday, November 11, 2011

One more Colour Q 110

I loved this color combo over at Colour Q so much, I had to make another card.  My shower curtain in my bathroom was also inspiration for this one.  I used the Black Magic technique, which I had never tried before.  This card tweeks the color of the challenge just a bit because I used a panel of Early Espresso.  Here are the supplies I used.
Stamps: Elements of Style, Thoughts and Prayers
Paper: Early Espresso, Peach Parfait, Dusty Durango, Pool Party, Vanilla
Ink: Durango, Peach and Pool Party, White Craft
Accessories: Lace Ribbon Border punch, Decorative Label punch, gold brads, color pencils, pool party ribbon
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny,
    Thank you for the super sweet comments left on my blog which have led me to your wonderful blog! I love it when that happens!
    Happy "Giddy" Stamping!
    Pam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, Jenny! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete