Thursday, November 24, 2011

Clean and Simple Night Trendy Trees

Today is Thanksgiving Day.....happy thanksgiving everyone!  I have sooooo much to be thankful for, and one of those things is being able to have a creative outlet like cardmaking and being able to share it with others who think like I do! 
This card is for the Paper Players Clean and Simple Challenge #73.  Clean and Simple is a challenge for me....to me, more is more!  I admire all those clean and simple stampers out there!  One good thing about C&S is the cards come together in no time.  To make the snow I tore some paper and ran a little bit of glue over the edge and sprinkled dazzling diamonds on!  Voila--glistening snow!  Is there anything more beautiful that sparkly snow??  I think not!  Here are the supplies I used.
Stamps: Trendy Trees
Paper: Night of Navy, White
Ink: Night of Navy, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Circle cutter, glue pen, dazzling diamonds, navy organdy ribbon, snowburst EF
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny 

9 comments:

  1. Jenny, what a gorgeous card. I love that you used Trendy Trees in a snowy scene. Absolutely fabulous. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week and shared this beautiful card.
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this---one of my favorite fun little sets and I do like that sparkly snow! Thanks for playing with us this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Jenny! How adorable! This is a great layout! I love the texture and the gorgeous ribbon! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely snow mounds...anything that sparkles and isn't REALLY cold is a plus in my eyes! :) Your organza ribbon is a smashing touch to an already beautiful card! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable and I love seeing the Trendy Trees:) - one of my favorites. Great job on the challenge. Thank you for playing along with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness!!! I absolutely love how you used this set to create such a fun winter scene! The organza rbbon is the perfect finishing touch! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card! I love that you were able to use a non-Christmas set to make such an adorable Christmas card! Too cool! Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Love the embossing, trees and the sparkle on the snow. Thanks' for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great way to use this set! I'll have to try it. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete