Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Out of This World Combo

This far out card combine KaPow Kreative Challenge #5 and Mojo Monday 216.  I added black to the color challenge because I wanted to rocket to be shooting among the stars in the night sky!  Here are the supplies I used.
Stamps: Pun Fun
Paper: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Torquoise, White and Black
Ink: Yellow, Torquoise and Red watercolor pencils, and VersaMark
Accessories: silver EP, Silver brads, circle punches, circles die, snowburst EF, white gel pen
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny 



6 comments:

  1. Great job! I love the colour panels and that rocket ship is just perfect! Thanks for playing along at KKC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny! How fun to play 2 challenges with one card! Your Rocket is out of this world! It's adorable!
    Laura H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's fun, liking the embossed stars behind your image!

    Visiting from Mojo Monday
    Please stop by and say hello!
    xo Kristina
    www.PearlGateway.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute card! love the colors and that rocket ship.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so impressed that you chose to use two challenges in one! I love the circle panel with the black background and the panels are great!
    Marnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you used the rocket stamp... I'm not much of a rocket girl... but you rock-et this one... haha... couldn't resist!

    Anita Krul

    http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/anitakrul/blog

    ReplyDelete