Thursday, May 19, 2016

CONgratUlaTIONS! ~ CCMC407


Happy Thursday everyone!  It's Create with Connie and Mary time again! 
I'm on a roll with graduation cards and figured the "Congratulations" from {Bravo} could be a perfect match-up for my grad card needs and this week's sketch!  
I was also inspired by Libby's card from our sketch challenge two weeks ago.  I loved the black and gray with the pop of pink.  This silver sparkle and shine make it go girly glam, I think.  I love it!



Instead of putting a greeting under the horizontal stripes I added a little dangling star.   


I hope you'll find time to play along with us at CCMC this week!  Hop on over to the blog and check out the creations from the other amazing designers!
Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny



4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your take on the sketch this week! These colors make everything look great and just pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your very on-trend colour combo and the clever way you used the sentiment banner to create an eye-catching vertical panel. As for the dangling star - an adorable embellishment! A great card Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pop of pink used for this card! I have always loved black/white and a bright as a color combo! What a fun card! LOVE the little looped star...if I got this card, I'd be playing with that all day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your out of the box idea with the sketch challenge this week! And your color selections were make such a bold statement. I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete