Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Split Window Flower ~ HSS237


Isn't this just a wonderful color combination we have for you this time at Hand Stamped Sentiments?
It's so fresh and vibrant, just ready for your spring themed card!  Since Mothers Day is right around the corner, that's the theme that I was going for.  This is going to be for my mom.  She is such a blessing to me and I don't know what I'd do without her! 


I tried the no line watercolor technique again....it's so much fun!  I just love the look it gives.  It makes you look like a true artist!


I hope you find time to join us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!  
I'm looking forward to seeing the work in the gallery!  As always, make sure you check out all the other fabulous designers blogs and share the love with them!  We love to hear from you!
Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love how you colored the flower and the split card technique is awesome. Thanks for being part of the HSS design team.

    ReplyDelete