Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Happy Day Pedal Pusher ~ HSS234


Happy Tuesday stampers!  Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #234 is here!  It's an awesome sketch.  
As you can see, I flip-flopped my the sketch to fit my theme.  I wanted to use this fun bike image from the extra Sale-a-bration items called {Pedal Pusher}.  It's such a cute image with lots of little extras to add.  I tried to use fun, bright colors to make it spring-y.  I also used my gold Wink Of Stella pen to color in the seats and handle bar grips.  I was thinking of how sometime the rubbery/plastic parts of bikes are sometimes sparkly.  
I trimmed up the edge with this fun Melon Mambo pom-pom trim and polka dotted DSP.  I scattered a few rhinestones to mimic the sketch.  
I finished the card up by stamping the happy sentiment from {Perfect Pairings} out of the Sale-a-bration catalog as well.  I thought the sentiment matched the bicycle image nicely!

I hope you'll find time to join us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!  Remember, as usual, you have two weeks to play along.


No comments:

Post a Comment