Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Spring Botanical Blossoms ~ HSS233


Hello stampers!  Today it's time for another Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge!  We've got a fresh, springy combo of Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzaz, and So Saffron.  

I started off by inking my brick wall embossing folder with Tip Top Taupe ink and ran it through the Big Shot.  I love how it looks like grout in between the bricks.  I added lots and lots of flowers in leaves in our challenge colors cut from the Botanical Builder Framelits dies and stamped them with accents from the {Botanical Blooms} stamp set.  After I finished placing them on the brick wall, I decided it was still to plain for me so I added black sequin centers to each of the flowers.  I like the end result.  


A piece of coral bakers twine, a Calypso Coral mat and Black card base complete my card!
I hope you'll be able to play along with us over at HSS and remember, this is a two week challenge!


2 comments:

  1. I discovered this on Pinterest and wanted to say that it's gorgeous! I love the way you did your brick wall, I just tend to use Sahara Sand... I will try white! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brick wall is a great background for your bouquet of flowers. So pretty! Thanks for being part of the Hand Stamped Sentiments design team!

    ReplyDelete