Sunday, January 15, 2012

For My Dad

I see my last post was two weeks ago today.  That was the day my Dad died.  He was 63...he had a heart attack.  I miss him.
He loved to play pool and had a group of friends he got together with a couple times a week to play with.  Those friends have been extremely generous to my family in this last couple of weeks, so I wanted to make each of them a special thank you card.  I wish I had thought of making a card like this when my dad was still here....he would have loved it.  I hope his friends appreciate it as much as he would have.  I am sad, but life has a way of going on and I look forward to getting back to stamping for fun and participating in weekly challenges.
Here are the supplies I used to make this card.....
Stamps: Close To My Heart
Paper: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Garden Green, Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Concord Crush, Real Red, Black and White
Ink: Black
Accessories: 1/2" circle punch, standard hand-held hole punch, 3/4" circle punch
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment