Friday, May 4, 2012

ColourQ & Mojo combo

Today's card does double duty for ColourQ 135 and Mojo Monday 239.  The color combo was perfect for the designer paper I had from K&Co called Wild Saffron.  I love the daisies with the yellow polka dot centers.  The coordinating paper looks like notebook paper and I thought that tied in well with the school/grad theme. I faux stitched with my mat pack and Early Espresso marker to give the card a little extra "umph".  Pretty sweet and simple. 




Here's a list of the supplies......
Stamps: TLC from Close To My Heart
Paper: Early Espresso, Pool Party textured, Ruby Red, Wild Saffron DP from K&Co.
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Ruby Red button, Ruffles Pool Party ribbon, Scallop Border punch, Modern Label punch, Mat Pack, cream colored string
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny

4 comments:

  1. perfect paper choice for this inspiration..so pretty!! thanks for joining us this week at the CQC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the colors...I hope you'll link up with me at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/05/52-card-pickup-week-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, Jenny, love the center panel you created! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jenny. Fantastic take on the inspiration picture & sketch!
    Thank you for your lovely comments on my flowerpot. :)

    ReplyDelete