Sunday, December 29, 2013

Fusion Deer

 
Not only did I have time to stamp today, I also had the inspiration to get something done!  After the holidays I crashed for a few days.  I spent one whole day doing absolutely nothing but watch one movie after another.  It was wonderful!  I did some stamping for classes and others before the holidays, but didn't get any of the cards photographed before I gave them away.....hence my absence from blogging. 
I was browsing around the internet for challenges today and found that Fusion Challenge is still up from a couple of weeks ago. 
I loved the inspiration photo so much and wanted to do something with the deer stamp. 
 I love this stamp soooo much!  I've made many cards with it so far, and my favorite technique is to use heat and stick powder and glitter.  I love this image with some sparkle!  Since Christmas is over, I wanted to go into a masculine birthday sort of direction.  I know that glitter isn't very masculine, but I just can't help myself.  It just look so cool!
 
 
The Natural Chevron ribbon is a new product from the Spring Catalog.  It's pretty neat!
 
Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Remembering Christmas, Chalk Talk, Layered Labels
Paper: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Sweater Weather DSP
Ink: Versa Mark, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Accessories: Red grosgrain ribbon, Natural trim, Natural Chevron ribbon, Heat and Stick powder, Red glitter, Linen thread, 1 3/8" circle punch, Wood Grain EF, Apothecary Art die, Sponge
 
You can purchase most of these supplies HERE.
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jenny...love that deer, so striking. Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stag!! What a beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us at fusion!

    ReplyDelete