Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Nesting at Sunset ~ CMCC56 & CCMC339

Hello Stampers!!! It's time for the newest Colour Me Challenge!  This week we've got playful colors...Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry, Tangelo Twist, and Daffodil Delight.  I must confess that I had a bit of a challenge figuring out how to best use these colors.  In the end I decided to turn them into a sunset sky.
I also used the sketch from Create with Connie and Mary this week.

CCMC339

I used the striped ribbon to mimic the paper strips in the sketch.  


Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: World of Dreams, Butterfly Basics. Dictionary
Paper: Black, Crumb Cake, White
Ink: Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry, Tangelo Twist, Daffodil Delight, Black, Crumb Cake
Accessories: pearls colored with Crumb Cake Blendabilities, Striped Grosgrain ribbon, Lacy Brocade EF, sponges


Make sure you stop by and give the other Colour Me girls some blog love! 

Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny




12 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I love the sponging of colors, so pretty! Thanks so much for joining the sketch challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, your card is beautiful. I really like the colourful background behind the bird's silhouette. It really give the impression of dusk. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how pretty! I love how you used that wide ribbon from the strips of paper element on the card. Thank for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty use of our colours Jenny. I love how you kept the rest of the card neutral so the colours pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is beautiful, Jenny! Love how you used the colors to create your sky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your beautiful background and the shadow stamping

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenny these colors are perfect for a sunset and yours is absolutely gorgeous! I have this stamp set and I'm so going to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenny, this is just beautiful! I love how you created the gorgeous sunset. I really like this stamp set. The ribbon looks fantastic to make your card pop! XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful inking, such a lovely serene scene! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty Jenny. Love the silhouette image with the colorful background.

    ReplyDelete