Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Foxy Baby ~ HSS243, JUGS353


Hello stampers!  It's Tuesday and time for another Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge.  Challenge #243 is a sketch.  
I just received my {Foxy Friends} stamp set, along with the Fox Builder punch so I thought I'd put it to use right away.  I chose to use the color scheme from Just Us Girls photo challenge #353.  I think the colors are the perfect fit for this little guy.  I was also going to participate in the Addicted to CAS "Welcome" challenge but then I realized that my card is neither clean or simple!  Oh well!

My card doesn't follow the sketch exactly, but sometimes I like a loose interpretation!


Here's a list of my supplies.....
Stamps: Foxy Friends, And Many More
Ink: Black, Early Espresso, Dapper Denim, Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive
Paper: Peekaboo Peach, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Dapper Denim
Accessories: Fox Builder punch, Petal Burst EF, Burlap Ribbon, Striped Grosgrain ribbon

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


3 comments:

  1. So much to love about this! That fox is adorable and I love the textured strip with the burlap and striped fishtail tags. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this card is so stinkin' CUTE!! I just got this whole bundle and can't wait to use it. You have really inspired me here and I have pinned so I can reference it later. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Just Us Girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the fabulous details on this card. The tiny mushrooms are total perfection. You're awesome and I love everything you create. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete