Thursday, April 27, 2017

Best Mother Penned and Painted ~ CCMC455, JUGS390


Hey there stampers!  Welcome to my blog featuring this weeks Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge!  I also used the inspiration photo from Just Us Girls #390.  I was mostly inspired by the colors.  


Mothers Day is quickly approaching and I thought this card was certainly pretty enough to fit into that theme....I mean, what mother doesn't like pretty flowers?  
I lightly stamped the outline flower image vertically down the left side of the card to fit the vertical strip from the sketch.  I also used a piece of the Irresistibly Floral Specialty paper, sponged it with Smokey Slate ink and then layered the flowers, stamped with Melon Mambo ink on top.  I think the diamond pattern on the specialty paper sort of looks like a trellis.    
Lastly, I stamped the "best mother ever" greeting from {And Many More} in Basic Gray ink and then added some white enamel dots. 

Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Penned and Painted, And Many More
Ink: Smokey Slate, Basic Gray, Cucumber Crush, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight
Paper: White, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Irresistibly Floral Specialty
Accessories: White perfect accents

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!

Jenny

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love the colors and pretty flowers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I love the trellis look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love the patterned background and your flowers are so pretty. So perfect for our challenge! Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful card! Gorgeous flowers and the colors you chose are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete