Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Two for One! ~ HSS270


Hey guys!  It's time for another Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge!  This time we have a color challenge with Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party and Lemon Lime Twist.  I love the soft, pretty color combo.  

I based my card on the sketch from the Inkspired Sketch #62.  My panel is flipped upside down though.  
I also decided to use my new Fancy Foil specialty acetate.  It really is fancy, isn't it?  I can totally dress up any card!


So I actually made two cards.  The above card was my second take.  The first one was alright, but I decided I wanted to give this color combination another go.  Here's the first card I made....


I hope you'll join us at Hand Stamped Sentiments for our two week color challenge!
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny




No comments:

Post a Comment