Thursday, October 26, 2017

Rusty jar of Fall Flowers ~ CCMC481, GDP110

Hey there stampers! Today begins another weekly challenge for Create with Connie and Mary. These are gorgeous fall colors, aren't they? 
I also used the sketch from Global Design Project to help me complete my card for this week.  

I'm such a huge fan of rustic.  I just love the way the jar looks like the ones that are painted with the chalk paint.  The wood textures designer paper makes the perfect backdrop to the rustic jar and fall flowers.   


Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny



2 comments:

  1. Love your card.
    Thank´s for playing with us.
    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card, Jenny! What a wonderful combination of these challenges. Your flowers are so sweet. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's sketch challenge at the Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete