Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Very Fresh Vintage ~ HSS292, AYSI178, GDP143


Hey stampers!  Hand Stamped Sentiments is back today with a brand new sketch challenge designed by Elizabeth!  
I went with a brand new hostess set from the new Stampin' Up catalog called Very Vintage.  This set caught my eye right away when I flipped through the catalog for the first time.  
My card isn't exactly like the sketch, but I do have all the circles represented by the distressed doilies and the punched label.  
I also used three new colors here ~ Gray Granite, Petal Pink, and Grapefruit Grove.  The Tufted embossing folder is a new item as well and I think it's going to be well loved by me! Because I used so many new "fresh" products I'm joining in the As You See It #178 Fresh theme
I'm also sharing my card in the Global Design Project Love it-Live it-Share it challenge 143, because as I just mentioned how much I love the tufted folder and it might just be one of my favorite things from the new catalog. 



Here's a list of my supplies:
Stamps: Very Vintage
Paper: Petal Pink, Gray Granite, Grapefruit Grove, Very Vanilla
Ink: Petal Pink, Gray Granite, Versamark
Accessories: Tufted EF, Gold EP, Gold Faceted gems, Gold thread, Lace trim 

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

3 comments:

  1. Jenny, I'm with you on the Tufted embossing folder! I love that look. And I can hardly wait to go vintage with my Very Vintage stamp set. It was the style I first fell in love with when I started stamping! You did a lovely job of all the little details! Thanks for joining us at As You See It this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at "vintage", and the colors you used are wonderfully fresh! Love it all! Thanks for sharing this with As You See It this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the texture of your card! Thanks for playing with AYSI!

    ReplyDelete