Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Nature's Rustic Fox ~ HSS324, SSC214


Hey there stampers!  Today's card is my design team card for Hand Stamped Sentiments newest color challenge featuring four colors!  They are Pretty Peacock, Mint Macaron, Terracotta Tile, and Grapefruit Grove.  I recently placed and order and received my new Nature's Beauty set.  I love the images in this set and thought the fox would be fun to color using these colors.  I made this pretty little fall scene by watercoloring using only the challege colors plus Soft Suede as my neutral.  I love the versatility of watercoloring....you can make the colors as soft or as saturated as you want!
I used the sketch from Sunday Stamps Challenge to help me create my scene.  
I stamped the Soft Suede background with my Birch background stamp using Soft Suede ink.  The scene if finished with a sentiment from Rustic Retreat backed with some coiled linen thread.   



Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Nature's Beauty, Rustic Retreat, Birch
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Mint Macaron, Terracotta Tile, Grapefruit Grove, Soft Suede, and Stazon Black
Paper: Watercolor, Pretty Peacock, Mint Macaron, Soft Suede
Accessories: Linen Thread

We hope you'll be able to join us over at Hand Stamped Sentiments for our latest challenge!
Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this card and love foxes. I always have a challenge creating masculine cards and this is a fabulous one. Wonderful textures. Thanks for being part of the Hand Stamped Sentiments design team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what a great combo of sets to create a beautiful card! Love this guy, and he looks perfect in the setting you created for him! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty...this set totally passed me by, and just recently I realized it was on the back inside cover! What a great set, and you've created a wonderful scene with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny- your card is fantastic! Fabulous coloring, layout and colors! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity and playing along with the sketch challenge at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete