Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Four Ornate Style Posies ~ HSS341, JAI508



Hello Stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments new sketch challenge for June.  I wanted to use the cute little flower from the new Ornate Style stamp set, so I scaled down the sketch a bit.
I stamped the little flower four times with Memento ink and colored it with my Blends Markers.  I used Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, and Granny Apple Green.
I stamped the sentiment from Silhouette Scenes in Daffodil Delight ink and added some iridescent sequins.



I'm adding my card to the galley at Just Add Ink.  The challenge is to just add "F".  My "F" is Flirty Flamingo!



Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Sweet flowers, sweet colours, sweet card. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured card, lovely details. Thank you for sharing with us at Just Add Ink x

    ReplyDelete