Thursday, December 10, 2020

Tiny Poinsettia Trio ~ CCMC642, TTT92


Hello Stampers!  Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary's new color challenge featuring Real, Red, Pear Pizzazz, and Mossy Meadow.  
Remember the song by Brittany Spears "Oops, I Did It Again"?  That's what's going through my head at the moment.  I messed up on the colors for the color challenge.  I had it in my head that it was Real Red, Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive....so that's I used.....oops!  Well, it's a light green and a dark green anyway!  
I'm also using inspiration from Tic Tac Toe challenge.  I used Stars, Metallic, and Snow.  I've got gold metallic going on and there are white stars and snow stamped in the background of the main panel piece. 









Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny



 

No comments:

Post a Comment