Thursday, April 1, 2021

Spring Flower Jar ~ CCMC657


Hello there stampers!  Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary's first sketch challenge for April...April 1st!  I started off by using the color combo from Global Design Project which was So Saffron, Seaside Spray, and Sahara Sand.  I picked the tulip bouquet because I thought the tulips would be pretty colored in yellow.  I quickly realized I needed to add another color in there for my boquet, so I incorporated some Blushing Bride.  The leaves are subtly colored with Soft Seafoam as well.  So, I guess the color combo was more of just a jumping off point for me.  I'm very pleased with the results though!  I also like the square background DSP from Ornate Garden.
The sentiment comes from the retiring set Round Of Applause.  I loved the fonts in this set and I'm sad to see it retire.  I know it probably wasn't too popular, but I bought it because it had a nice graduation sentiment in it.




Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

 

No comments:

Post a Comment