Thursday, December 30, 2021

Cool Penguin Friend ~ CCMC696


Hey there stampers!  Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary and our first challnege back after the holidays. This is a color challenge worthy of a great new year's card!  I however chose to go with a fun little birthday card for a cool friend!  I love this little penguin and am thrilled Stampin' Up has chosen to keep him on for a while longer!  Penguins are my favorite animal and have been for years, so every time they come out with a penguin stamp I'm all over it!  I loved this one because he wasn't only a Christmas stamp, but there was plenty of other ways to use him in the set, too.  I really love the birthday sentiment they paired with this guy.....to the coolest friend ever....how perfect and so clever! 
Anyway, I thought he was perfect to be done up in these dapper colors of black, white, and silver.  So fun!



Thanks for taking a peek and Happy New Year everyone!!! 
Jenny





 

No comments:

Post a Comment