Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Be Cool Penguin ~ HSS395, GDP355


Hello Stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments sketch challenge for the month of August.  I used the animal theme from Global Design Project to help me along with my card today.  I chose to use the cute little penguin set called Penguin Place. I used the four skinny columns in the sketch as shaker windows and filled them with blue sequins from the For Everything Fancy sequin set.  I also love the fun Polished Pink and Tahitian Tide color combo.  A little bit of Daffodil Delight for the penguins feet and beak, and some Granny Apple Green on the trees help break up the colors a bit.  




This was a fun project!  Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


 

1 comment:

  1. This card has it all! Love the shaker - brilliant idea, and these penguins are still so dear to my heart, lol. Such perfect colors!

    ReplyDelete