Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Twisted Easel Happy Thoughts ~ HSS420


Hello Stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments inspiration challenge #420.  I chose to go with the bottom right photo of the little yellow posies and leaves.  
I used Granny Apple Green for my leaves and Daffodil Delight for the flower centers and other accents.  Aren't these just bright, happy, summery colors?  Happy is what I thought, so I chose a sentiment that had the word happy in it....it's from On the Farm.
I'm also playing along with As You See It #304.  The challenge is fill in the blank.  The thing I love about summer is____________.  
What I love about it is the summery colors.  Green grass, leaves, plants and flowers.  Yellow sunshine and beautiful blooms.
I had recently been thinking of doing some sort of fun fold on my next card, so I chose this cute easel style.  It's super simple.  Here's a video (not mine) giving all the in's and out's of making this style.  So much summer fun!



Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny








 

4 comments:

  1. This is so fun, Jenny - what a great fold! Your pretty flowers are amazing here, and such great paper choices! I love this happy card, teamie! (And thanks for playing at As You See It, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Jenny! I love the two-toned frame and the lovely flower display! Thanks for filling in the blank for us at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer colours indeed! And your twisted easel is gorgeous. The layers of flowers are so realistic. Thanks for joining in with us again at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card! The brightness of the colors and flowers really shine! I feel like I can reach out and smell those flowers! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete