Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Spring Flowers ~ HSS435


Hey stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments Photo Inspiration challenge for April.
I was drawn to the colorful floral wreath on the weathered blue barn wood background.
I started with a piece of Azure Afternoon, ran it through the emboss & cut machine with the Timber 3D folder.  Next, I took my white ink and brushed the whole pad across the raised woodgrain.  I added a bit of sponged Crumb Cake on there here and there to mimic the weathered wood.  I also distressed the edges to make it look more "weathered".
I stamped and cut a bunch of different flowers from Two Tone Flora stamps and die set and arranged them into a pretty bouquet.  
A linen thread bow and a few little brass butterflies as finishing touches and this card was done!




Here's a list of my supplies...
Stamps: Two Tone Flora, Blessing of Home
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Orchid Oasis, Melon Mambo, Berry Burst, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple green, Lemon Lolli, Craft White
Paper: Gorgeous Grape, Starry Sky, Azure Afternoon, White
Accessories: Two Tone Flora dies, Brass Butterflies, Linen thread, Timber 3D folder


Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny




 

No comments:

Post a Comment